So, you’re wanting a straight-forward ceremony at your home or a local spot, with set vows and script? Done!
As an authorised VCANZ Registry Celebrant, I can do this for you. All you need to do is organise two witnesses, and your marriage licence ($150), and it will cost just $90 to have me as your celebrant. It couldn’t be more simple.
Please read these FAQs to make sure it really is a Registry Ceremony you’re after.
Registry Office-Style weddings are available only on Mondays – Fridays during school hours, with a maximum of 10 guests.
You will need to apply for your marriage licence at least three business days prior to the day you intend to get married, but no more than three months before.
To book me:
– Go to https://marriages.services.govt.nz
– Click on the Begin new application “Next” button
– Click on “Registry ceremony”
– Click on “Next” button
– Enter a date within the next three months
– Start typing “Christchurch” and select it
– Scroll down and you’ll see Kineta Booker
– Click my name and go from there!
For more information, please get in touch!