Everyone’s idea of getting married is different. Here are the different options I can offer you as your celebrant.
REGISTRY OFFICE CEREMONY – $90
So, you’re wanting a straight-forward ceremony at your home or a local spot, with set vows and script? Done!
As an authorised VCANZ Registry Celebrant, I can do this for you. All you need to do is organise two witnesses, and your marriage licence ($150), and it will cost just $90 to have me as your celebrant. It couldn’t be more simple.
ELOPEMENT – $300
($100 non-refundable deposit; balance due one week out from your elopement)
Elope away with your greatest love, embracing your freedom of choice: marrying where you want, when you want, and with the handful of guests you want!
Throw away the rule book of organising a big, traditional wedding by choosing to elope!
Here are some reasons people choose to elope: because it’s an utterly authentic, ‘just us’ experience; intimacy and intention; less family drama (someone had to say it – ha!); valuing experiences over stuff; far less stress and anxiety; less planning; and life is meant to be an adventure – so why not elope away for the love of fun! And each other!
ELOPEMENT PACKAGE – $975
($200 non-refundable deposit; balance due one week out from your elopement)
All of the awesomeness from an elopement with the added option of a photographer. I work with two talented photographers, (Andrea Kewish Photography and Mel’s Moments) to ensure there’s always someone available for your beautifully relaxed, stress-free elopement. It includes:
- maximum of 10 adult guests (anymore and it becomes a Micro Wedding)
- personalised ceremony (Kineta will help you write your vows)
- elopement certificate with your witnesses signatures on it
- photos during ceremony
- up to 1 hour of photos onsite (this includes the ceremony)
- an online gallery of your elopement images
MICRO WEDDING – $500
($150 non-refundable deposit; balance due one week out from your micro wedding)
Perhaps you’d like just 20-30 people to attend your wedding, but you’d still like it to be a bespoke, personalised ceremony, still walking up the aisle to music, and writing your own vows. A Micro Wedding is the perfect choice for you!
Here’s what you can expect:
- An initial meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Conducting the ceremony
- Keepsake vow booklets
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- This option does not include a rehearsal or use of my PA and microphone
MICRO WEDDING PACKAGE – from $1970
Take the stress out of planning your small weekday wedding, by booking an all-in-one Micro Wedding package from North Canterbury Weddings.
We make it easy for any couple wanting an intimate and affordable wedding from as little as $1970.
Micro Weddings, also known as Boutique, Intimate or Pop-Up Weddings, cater for up to 30 guests on any weekday, and include everything a normal wedding does but within a two-hour time frame.
By booking this package, you get venue, photographer, celebrant and cake. There are also extras you can add on too.
PLEASE NOTE: if your wedding is over 15km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 15km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.
The Department of Internal Affairs – celebrants.dia.govt.nz (Search: Kineta Booker)
Celebrants Association – celebrantsassociation.co.nz (Search: Kineta Booker)