What’s not to love about elopements! All you need to do is bring two witnesses, organise a marriage licence, and I’ll meet you at an awesome destination of your choice! Easy.
Elopements are fun, stress-free and utterly lovely. It’s all about the two of you – so let’s celebrate that!
You can book me in for your Christchurch or North Canterbury elopement at any time. Weekday? Love it!
Here’s what you can expect from my Elopements:
- a lovely ceremony in a great space
- a keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- keepsake vow booklets
- the cost does not include your marriage licence/certificate or consent to get married at a council-owned space
Here’s what makes it an Elopement:
- maximum of 10 adult guests
- personalised ceremony (I’ll help you write your vows)
- we don’t meet up or have a rehearsal for elopements – but we can have a chat over the phone!
- have more than 10 guests? Say, up to 20? Ask me how to upgrade to a Mini Wedding
Let’s get you hitched!
I also offer Elopement Packages with awesome photographers and other vendors. See HERE for more info.
Please note: if your ceremony is over 10km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 10km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.