What I offer
Each wedding is unique therefore I’ll ensure your ceremony is a beautifully crafted original.
Wedding services I offer are:
- An initial meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- To book me as your celebrant, you can secure your wedding date with a non-refundable deposit of $200
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Running the wedding rehearsal, or having a meeting in the week leading up to the wedding if you are not having a rehearsal. This is when the balance of my celebrant’s fee is due
- Conducting the ceremony, and use of my portable PA and mic if necessary
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- A handmade ceremony booklet, created by me!
Elopements: I love them! Elopements are awesome. They’re a bit different from a wedding with 80-odd guests, so none of the above really applies, and the fee structure is different. Get in touch, and let’s get you hitched!
Please note: if your wedding is over 25km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 25km each way.
It’s also useful to note, weekday weddings are excellent, and on the weekends I prefer to book just Saturdays, as Sundays are family days with my husband and little boy. Thanks for understanding x