Perhaps you’d like just 20-30 people to attend your wedding, but you’d still like it to be a bespoke, personalised ceremony, still walking up the aisle to music, and writing your own vows.
Micro, Boutique, Intimate, Pop-Up Weddings. These all mean the same thing: you’re wanting a lovely ceremony with minimal fuss and a whole lotta love!
Here’s what you can expect from my Micro Weddings:
- A planning meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Conducting the ceremony
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- Keepsake vow booklets
- The cost does not include your official marriage licence/certificate
- Micro Weddings do not include a rehearsal or use of my PA and microphone
I’ve also created a Micro Weddings Package with some colleagues and you can read more here.
Please note: if your wedding is over 10km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 10km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.