Perhaps you’d like just 20 people to attend your wedding, but you’d still like it to be a bespoke, personalised ceremony, still walking up the aisle, and writing your own vows.
I take $150 off my fee for Boutique Weddings, as we wouldn’t need a rehearsal or to utilise my mic or PA system.
Here’s what you can expect from my Boutique Weddings:
- An initial meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Conducting the ceremony
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- A handmade ceremony booklet, created by me!
Please note: if your wedding is over 25km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 25km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.
It’s also useful to note, weekday weddings are excellent, and on the weekends I prefer to book just Saturdays, as Sundays are family days with my husband and little boy. Thanks for understanding x