As a Kaiapoi-based celebrant, I cover North Canterbury through to Christchurch and its surrounds. Each wedding is unique therefore I’ll ensure your ceremony is a beautifully crafted original.
Here’s what you can expect from my wedding ceremonies:
- An initial meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Running the wedding rehearsal, or having a meeting in the week leading up to the wedding if you are not having a rehearsal. This is when the balance of my celebrant’s fee is due
- Conducting the ceremony, and use of my portable PA, mic and stand if necessary
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- Keepsake vow booklets
- Keepsake readings booklets
- To book me as your celebrant, you can secure your wedding date with a non-refundable deposit of $185
Please note: if your wedding is over 25km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 25km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.