As a Kaiapoi-based celebrant, I cover North Canterbury through to Christchurch and its surrounds. Each wedding is unique therefore I’ll ensure your ceremony is a beautifully crafted original.
Here’s what you can expect from my wedding ceremonies:
- An initial meeting to discuss and plan your ceremony
- From what you paint as your vision for the day, I will then set about creating your ceremony, and offering some advice and ideas. I can also help with your vows and give you some ideas for other things you might like in your ceremony, too
- As many emails and calls with me as you need
- Running the wedding rehearsal, or having a meeting in the week leading up to the wedding if you are not having a rehearsal. This is when the balance of my celebrant’s fee is due
- Conducting the ceremony, and use of my portable PA, mic and stand if necessary
- A keepsake certificate – with your witnesses signatures on it
- A handmade ceremony booklet, created by me!
- To book me as your celebrant, you can secure your wedding date with a non-refundable deposit of $185
Please note: if your wedding is over 25km from my office there will be a travel charge, above and beyond the first 25km each way. This is charged at the current IRD rate.
It’s also useful to note, weekday weddings are excellent, and on the weekends I prefer to book just Saturdays, as Sundays are family days with my husband and little boy. Thanks for understanding x